With this three day sightseeing tour in Greece from Athens including Meteora and Delphi, you will visit some of the most interesting sites in Greece. Visit the archeological site of Delphi with Apollo temple and the Unesco World Heritage-listed rock-tower monasteries of Meteora
1st Day: Depart through Thebes, Livadia (short stop) and Arachova for Delphi, known in ancient times as the navel of the world. Visit the archaeological site and the museum of Delphi. Afternoon free. Overnight stay in Delphi.
2nd Day: Morning free. In the afternoon depart through Central Greece to Kalambaka, a small town built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks, crowned by the Meteora Monasteries. Overnight stay in Kalambaka.
3rd Day: Leave in the morning for nearby Meteora to visit the Byzantine monasteries. Return to Athens passing by the heroic monument of King Leonidas of Sparta at Thermopylae.
- Delphi site: Apollo Temple - Athinian Treasure - Oracle
- Visit Delphi museum with its spectacular artifacts
- Scenic drive along Central Greece
- Unesco World Heritage listed cliff top spiritual monasteries of Meteora
- King Leonidas of Sparta monument
Prices and Departures
Days of operation: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
For any question please contact us