Air France is a subsidiary company of Air France-KLM. Before acquiring KLM, it was the state airline of France, with a personnel of 71. 654. The company’s central offices (now of Air France-KLM) are found to the Charle de Gaulle (CDG) near Paris. The subsidiary of Air France, Régional, flies to regional European airports. Air France-KLM is a part of the airline alliance SkyTeam along with Alitalia, KLM, Delta Airlines, CSA Czech Airlines, Aeroméxico, Aeroflot, Air Europa, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, Kenya Airways, Korean Air, MEA, Aerolineas Argentinas, Saudia, Xiamen Air, Vietnam Airlines, Tarom Air France and KLM keep on flying using their own colors and trademarks.
Book your airline tickets with Air France
With AirChampion24.com you can book your tickets fast and easy with Air France. All Air France flights appear according to the availability of seats in each flight. You can buy your airline tickets by AirChampion24.com with a few simple steps or you can call us via phone. After completing the booking of your airline ticket you receive an email or sms with the number of the e-ticket and the information of your flight. At the airport you only need your traveling document and the e-ticket number to do your check in and board your flight.
Air France flights within France's network
From the airport CDG in Paris departing daily flights for Nice (NCE), Ajaccio (AJA), Bastia (BIA), Biarritz (BIQ), Bordeaux (BOD), Brest (BES), Calvi (CLY), Cayenne (CAY), Figari (FSC), Fort-de-France (FDF), Lille (LIL), Lyon (LYS), Marseilles (MRS), Montpellier (MPL), Nantes (NTE), Pau (PUF), Perpignan (PGF), Toulon (TLN), Toulouse (TLS).
International flights with Air France
From the airport CDG in Paris departing daily multiple flights of Air France for most destinations on Earth: For Athens, Rome, Milan, London, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Manchester, Glasgow, Larnaca, Munich, Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg, Bucharest, Budapest, Prague, Vienna, Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Sofia, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Istanbul, Warsaw, New York, Boston, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, Toronto, Montreal, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, Lagos, Dakar, Seoul, Tokyo. The Air France departs daily from Athens to the airport CDG in Paris.
For economy class is allowed:
1. For traveling inside France a hand luggage 55Χ35Χ25 and a small bag with personal belongings or laptop, of a total weight of 12 kilos.
2. For traveling to Europe, Israel and North Africa a hand luggage 55Χ35Χ25 and a small bag with personal belongings or laptop, of a total weight of 12 kilos.
3. For traveling overseas a hand luggage 55Χ35Χ25 and a small bag with personal belongings or laptop, of a total weight of 12 kilos.
For business class or first class
1. For traveling to Europe, Israel and North Africa two hand luggage 55Χ35Χ25 each and a small bag with personal belongings or laptop, of a total weight of 18 kilos.
2. For traveling overseas or from continent to continent two hand luggage 55Χ35Χ25 each and a small bag with personal belongings or laptop, of a total weight of 18 kilos.
Liquids are not permitted to all hand luggage
For economy class
1. For travelling inside France we have 3 cases of tickets. For mini price airline tickets you pay for your luggage. For classic price, flex family, flex senior, flex youth airline tickets you are entitled a luggage up to 23 kilos. For flexible airline tickets you are entitled two luggage up to 23 kilos each.
2. For travelling inside Europe, or from Europe to North Africa and Israel you are entitled to a luggage up to 23 kilos, with the exception of the mini price tickets.
3. For travelling from Europe to USA, Canada, Middle East, Asia, Mexico, South America, Indian Ocean, ex French Colonies, Caribbean, you are entitled a luggage up to 23 kilos
4. For travelling from Europe to Africa you are entitled to two luggage of 23 kilos
For business class
For traveling anywhere business class exists you are entitled 2 luggage up to32 kilos each
For first class
For traveling first class you are entitled to three luggage up to 32 kilos each. For all trips the owners of Flying Blue (Silver, Gold, Platinum) are entitled one more free luggage up to 23 kilos. The allowed limits of carried luggage are subject to changes depending on the special fare for the ticket as well as the destination, so you must always read the specific luggage limits written in detail to your tickets.
Air France Check-in
Air France passengers could web check-in 23 hours before the flight’s departure. To the check-in page enter the e-ticket number or the booking code, your name and then select a seat. Print the page and you are ready. If you have no luggage, head directly to the exit gate. If you have luggage head to the company’s Drop off luggage counter, give your luggage and then proceed to the exit gate. Air France offers to all its passengers transport services to and from the GDC airport, free tickets by spending miles of the flying blue, cargo services, services for the electronic search of luggage, services for disabled persons, mothers with babies, pregnant women and children travelling alone.
Have a nice trip